Theory Lectures and SeminarsThe lectures are divided into five different knowledge areas presented in the course in the following order:
- Requirements (week 35)
- Design and Architecture (week 36)
- Testing and Software Configuration Management (week 37)
- Planning and Processes (week 38)
- Software Quality (week 39)
In each area, two to four 45 minutes lectures are given to introduce fundamental concepts within the knowledge area. After the lectures in each area, the students can optionally solve an exercise relating to the area. Instructions and deadlines will be found on the exercise page.
The lectures summarize the most important aspects of software engineering principles. However, these lectures do not cover the whole course, so the student is expected to read and reflect more about the principles introduced in the lectures. References are found on the literature page. Conversely, there are also areas presented at the lectures that are not described in the course book or additional material.
Full sets of slides will be published on this page before a lecture is given.
Project LecturesLectures, seminars and meetings for the project part of TDDC88 and 725G64 are not listed below. To see the project schedule, go to the Project and Schedule page.
See the TimeEdit page for TDDC93 (=the theory part of TDDC88 and 725G64).
Lecture slides and notes
- Course introduction (1x45 min) [slides]
- Software Roles (1x45 min) [slides]
- Requirements Engineering [slides]
- UML and object-orientation (2x45 min) [slides]
- Software Architecture [slides]
- Design Patterns - UML Practice [slides]
- Testing [slides]
- Configuration management (1x45 minutes) [slides]
- Continuous practices (1x45 minutes) [slides]
- Project management (1x45 min) [slides]
- Software Life-Cycle models and methods (3 x 45 min) [slides-shown]
- Software Metrics (1x45 min) [slides]
- Software Reviews (1x45 min) [slides]
- Software Quality Management [slides]
- Walk-through of old exam 2022-10-26 [sample-solutions]
Guest lectures -don't miss!
2023-10-04 10:15-11:00 in C4 Torvald Mårtensson, Technical Fellow, SAAB and adjunct associate professor IDA.
2023-10-04 11:15-12:00 in C4 Oscar Rydberg, Experienced QA Engineer, Axis Communications.
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2023-10-02