Theory Lectures and SeminarsThe lectures are divided into five different knowledge areas presented in the course in the following order:
- Requirements (week 36)
- Design and Architecture (week 37)
- Testing and Software Configuration Management (week 38)
- Planning and Processes (week 39)
- Software Quality (week 39-40)
In each area, about three 45 minutes lectures are given to introduce fundamental concepts within the knowledge area. After the lectures in each area, the students can optionally solve an exercise relating to the area. Instructions and deadlines will be found on the exercise page.
The lectures summarize the most important aspects of software engineering principles. However, these lectures do not cover the whole course, so the student is expected to read and reflect more about the principles introduced in the lectures. References are found on the literature page. Conversely, there are also areas presented at the lectures that are not described in the course book or additional material.
Full sets of slides will be published on this page before a lecture is given.
In the lecture 2016-09-21 at 8:15 Lena will start with some basic configuration management theory. Then at 9:15 we will get a guest lecture by Ulrik Pettersson, from SAAB. He will talk about integration planning in large software intensive systems. This lecture is arranged in cooperation with the advanced course in software testing.
At 2016-09-23 at 15:15-16:00 there will be a guest lecture by Peter Arvidsson from Accenture.
Project LecturesLectures, seminars and meetings for the project part of TDDC88 are not listed below. To see the project schedule, go to the Project and Schedule page.
See the TimeEdit page for TDDC93 (=the theory part of TDDC88 and 725G64).
Lecture slides and notes
- Course introduction [slides]
- Software Roles [slides]
- Requirements Engineering I [slides]
- Project management [slides]
- Requirements Engineering II
- Software Architecture [slides]
- UML and object-orientation [slides]
- UML behavior models [slides]
- Testing [slides]
- Configuration management [slides]
- Guest lecture by Ulrik Pettersson [slides bookextract]
- Guest lecture by Peter Arvidsson [slides]
- Software Life-Cycle models [slides]
- Software Metrics [slides][failure-based][time-based]
- Software Reviews [slides]
- Software Quality Management [slides]
- Summary of key concepts in the course [slides]
- Walk-through of old exam [original][slides]
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2016-10-11