Theory Lectures and SeminarsThe lectures are divided into five different knowledge areas presented in the course:
- Requirements (week 36)
- Planning and Processes (week 37)
- Design and Architecture (week 38)
- Testing and Software Configuration Management (week 39 and 40)
- Software Quality (week 41)
In each area, about three 45 minutes lectures are given to introduce fundamental concepts within the knowledge area. After the lectures in each area, the students can optionally solve an exercise relating to the area. Instructions and deadlines will soon be found on the exercise page.
The lectures summarize the most important aspects of software engineering principles. However, these lectures do not cover the whole course, so the student is expected to read the course literature throughly during the course. Conversely, there are also areas presented at the lectures that are not described in the course book or additional material.
Full sets of slides will be published on this page directly before a lecture is given.
Guest LecturesIn addition to the lectures mentioned above, a number of guest lectures will be given by senior consultants and managers from the industry. These lectures will give a great opportunity to get an insight of problems from the real world. These lectures will be announced later during the course.
Project LecturesLectures, seminars and meetings for the project part of TDDC88 are not listed below. To see the project schedule, go to the Project and Schedule page.
See the TimeEdit page for our course codes.
1. Course Introduction (45 min) [slides]
2. Roles in Software Engineering (45 min) [slides]
3. Reqiuirements Engingeering (2x45 min) [slides]
4. Project Management (2x45 min)
5. Life-cycles and Processes (2x45 min)
6. UML models: Object-orientation and Design Patterns (45 min)
7. UML models: Other diagrams (45 min)
8. Software Architecture (2x45 min)
9. Software Testing (2x45 min)
10. Configuration management (45 min)
11. Software Reviews (45 min)
12. Software Metrics (45 min)
13. Software Quality Management (2x45 min)
14. Summary (2x45 min)
15. Old exam (2x45 min)
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2014-08-31