Theory OverviewThe aim of this part of the course is to give a sound theoretical foundation of software engineering principles. The theoretical part is common for both TDDC88 and TDDC93. The theory covers five different knowledge areas:
- Planning and Processes
- Design and Architecture
- Testing and Software Configuration Management
- Software Quality
- Lectures - Theory lectures and guest lectures from industry.
- Literature - Recommended reading. Book chapters, articles, and web-links.
- Exercises - An optional set of exercises to practice and reflect on the theory.
- Resources - Useful links to tools and other available resources.
- Example exams - Examples exams from old examinations.
- QWA - Questions Without Answers. Exercises that are useful when preparing for the exam.
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2012-08-17