Publications related to Sports Analytics research at LiU
- Ljung D, Carlsson N, Lambrix P, Player pairs valuation in ice hockey, 5th Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics, LNAI 11330 82-92, Dublin, Ireland, 2019. (workshop 2018)
- Nsolo E, Lambrix P, Carlsson N, Player valuation in European football, 5th Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics, LNAI 11330 42-54, Dublin, Ireland, 2019. (workshop 2018)
- Daniel de Leng, Mattias Tiger, Mathias Almquist, Viktor Almquist, Niklas Carlsson, "A Second Screen Journey to the Cup: Twitter Dynamics during the Stanley Cup Playoffs", Proc. IEEE/IFIP Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis Conference (TMA), Vienna, Austria, June 2018. doi, pdf, slides
- Marcus Bendtsen, Regimes in baseball players' career data, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery 31(6):1580-1621, 2017. doi
Master and Bachelor theses
- Sans Fuentes C, Markov Decision Processes and ARIMA models to analyze and predict Ice Hockey player's performance. LIU-IDA/STAT-A--19/001--SE, 2019.
- Gonzalez Dos Santos T, NBA Game Prediction and Season Simulation - Statistics Applied to Sport. LIU-IDA/STAT-A--19/005--SE, 2019.
- Nsolo E, Prediction models for soccer sports analytics. LIU-IDA/LITH-EX-A--18/021--SE, 2018.
- Alvarsson A, The development of a sports statistics web application. LIU-IDA/LITH-EX-A--17/030--SE, 2017.
Page responsible: Patrick Lambrix
Last updated: 2019-04-09