Publications related to Sports Analytics research at LiU
- Daniel de Leng, Mattias Tiger, Mathias Almquist, Viktor Almquist, Niklas Carlsson, "A Second Screen Journey to the Cup: Twitter Dynamics during the Stanley Cup Playoffs", Proc. IEEE/IFIP Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis Conference (TMA), Vienna, Austria, June 2018. pdf, slides
- Ljung D, Carlsson N, Lambrix P, Player pairs valuation in ice hockey, 5th Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics, Dublin, Ireland, 2018. pdf
- Nsolo E, Lambrix P, Carlsson N, Player valuation in European football, 5th Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining for Sports Analytics, Dublin, Ireland, 2018. pdf
- Marcus Bendtsen, Regimes in baseball players' career data, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery 31(6):1580-1621, 2017. doi
Master and Bachelor theses
- Nsolo E, Prediction models for soccer sports analytics. LIU-IDA/LITH-EX-A--18/021--SE, 2018.
- Alvarsson A, The development of a sports statistics web application. LIU-IDA/LITH-EX-A--17/030--SE, 2017.
Page responsible: Patrick Lambrix
Last updated: 2018-08-16