TDDD23 Design and Programming of Computer Games
Essential learning - Extra Credits
The following YouTube videos series are really, really relevant and sum up the core knowledge you need with regards to core-gameplay, progression and in-game tutoring.
Check out the entire Extra Credits series for more details and knowledge. This series is very, very good!
Sequelitis - goood, but cartoon violence and bad language
If you don't like or appreciate cartoon violence and bad language, don't watch the following very valuable bus also crude and violent sequilites videos. I include them here becasue the are spot on, very, very insitefull. The same content is covered by the Extra Credits series.,
- Gamasutra, www.gamasutra.com
- GameDev.net, www.gamedev.net
- The Designer’s Notebook
- Fundamentals of Game Design (Game Design and Development Series) (Paperback), by Ernest Adams (Author), Andrew Rollings (Author) Pearson Education & Prentice Hall, 2007 ISBN 0-13-168747-6
- Some articles:
- Gameplay progression article.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameplay, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_mechanics
Page responsible: Erik Berglund
Last updated: 2016-08-08