TDDD04 Software Testing
The course is examined in two parts:
- A written exam. In the past the exam has been divided in four parts: Basic Definitions; Unit & Integration Testing; System Testing; and Test Automation. The pass condition has been about 60% of the total points. The exact limits will be printed on the exam sheet. The written exam gives you 4 hp and is graded as either U, 3, 4 and 5. The exams in the course are listed in Studentportalen
- Demonstration and reports on laboratory work. The lab series is divided in 2 parts: Lab1 is introducing you to different tools and Lab2 gives you a larger piece of code in which you will try to find faults. You will work in groups of 2 students, each group is allotted 12 hours in the lab (PC-PUL). You will demonstrate the results to the assistant and write an individual report with reflection on the labs individually. Exact instructions and deadlines will be announced at the Laborations-part of this course pages. If your result is accepted you will pass the laboratory work with the grades U or G. This will give you 2hp.
The overall grade of the entire 6hp course will be the grade on the passed exam: 3, 4 and 5. We cannot guarantee that examination contents will be the same in future years of the course.
Just to avoid misunderstandings: The solutions to the labs have to be created by the groups alone. You can discuss principles with other groups, but no copying of code between the groups or from external sources are allowed. The lab reports have to be written individually by the course participants. The same applies here: You have to write the text yourselves; only the code is common among group members. You can discuss on a principal level, but make your individual reflections and analysis. If you are the least hesitant, ask a teacher of the course. Linköping University takes attempts on cheating seriously.
Some previous exams:
- 2014-06-03 Solutions: PDF
- 2012-05-28 Solutions: 2012-05-28-sol
- 2011-05-30 Solutions: 2011-05-30-sol
Page responsible: Ola Leifler
Last updated: 2014-10-20