TDDD04 Software Testing
The goal of the course, as stated in the Study Guide, is
To prepare students to learn how to:
- Apply general software testing principles and fundamental test processes
- Implement test levels and types to various software development models
- Understand, generalize and analyse different testing methods
- Manage tests including planning, estimating, monitoring and controlling
- Design, implement, explain, apply, and describe different test strategies and tools
- Compare, criticize, evaluate, and choose different testing methods
The lectures will be interactive, with short, integrated discussions, to help you understand, and generalize different testing methods, and testing principles.
There will be guest lectures in the course, that will help you to compare and evaluate different testing methods, and give you perspectives on testing from authentic commercial software development settings.
The lab assignments aim to help you learn how to implement test levels
and manage tests.
Page responsible: Ola Leifler
Last updated: 2014-03-03