Please form a group of two and sign up for the labs through the web interface.
Attention: The deadlines are based on the session number and therefore may depend on your group.
- Grouping up and registering on webreg [deadline: 27-March]
- Chapters 1 and 2 [deadline: session 2, (all groups: 28-March)]
- Chapter 3 [deadline: session 3, (all groups: 11-Apr)]
- Chapter 4 [deadline: session 5, (all groups: 18-Apr)]
- Chapter 5 [deadline: session 7, (all groups: 25-Apr)]
- Chapter 6 [deadline: session 9, (all groups: 04-May)]
- Chapter 7 [deadline: session 11, (all groups: 08-May)]
- Chapter 8 [deadline: session 13, (all groups: 16-May)]
- Last demonstration occasion [deadline: session 14, (all groups: 23-May)]
Please arrive on-time in the lab sessions.
The distribution of the deadlines does not exactly correspond to the time required for each chapter to complete. It is a good idea to finish the chapters that are easier for you, before their deadlines.
Please read the lab manual carefully without jumping over any part of it.
- Old slides with good x86 and assembler information.
- Short reference to available functions.
- NASM reference
- NASM tutorial
- x86 Instruction set
- The Art of (x86) Assembly Language Programming, See specially chapter 3, 17, 22 for lab 3
Page responsible: Ahmed Rezine
Last updated: 2018-03-23