TDDD38 Advanced Programming in C++
Programming from homeBelow are some instructions for writing and compiling C++17 on your own computer. If you have Linux on your computer it should be enough to install g++ version 7 or later. Otherwise it is recommended that you run a virtual machine with Linux. You can also:
- Install Visual Studio Community Edition
- Enable Windows Subsystem for Linux to get access to Linux terminal on your Windows machine. In this terminal you can run g++
- Mac OS X
- I don't have access to a Mac OS X system, nor have I ever used one so the information here might not be correct. I'll update this information when I have talked to colleagues who use Mac
- Install a compiler, clang is recommended. More instructions to come.
- I have heard That Xcode is easy to install and use.
Page responsible: Christoffer Holm
Last updated: 2020-03-19