TDDB68 Concurrent programming and Operating Systems
ExaminationThe examination of TDDB68 consists of the following parts:
- A written exam, 3 hp = 3 ECTS
- A series of lab assignments, 3 hp = 3 ECTS
The questions and instructions will be given in English.
You may write the answers in Swedish or in English.
The following applies to part A:
- Consists of 24 points.
- 10 points out of the 24 will be multiple choice questions (similar to previous exams).
- Requirements for passing: 12p. If you pass part A, then you will receive at least grade 3 on the exam.
- 2.5 out of the 4 bonus points are added to this part.
The following applies to part B:
- Consists of 16 points.
- Will only be corrected if part A has been passed.
- 1.5 out of the 4 bonus points are added to this part.
Grading criteriaThe following grading criteria will be used, with reservations for adjustments.
- Grade 3: At least 12 points on part A.
- Grade 4: At least 28 points in total.
- Grade 5: At least 34 points in total.
Allowed aids in the written exam
- dictionary between English and your native language
Lab bonusIf you have passed the entire lab series by the deadline provided in the lab information in webreg, you will receive in the three exams of the currrent year a bonus of 4p (i.e., 20% towards the threshold for passing).
Only students who are registered on the course for the first time in spring 2022 are eligible for this bonus.
Dates for next written examSee the central exam date search engine for TDDB68.
The main exam is in march. Re-exams are usually in June and August.
Previous exams can be found here (Exams from 2020 only show part C). Note that the exams for TDDB68 and TDDE47 will be identical.
Part B for the March and June exam in 2020 as pdfs:
All information related to the labs can be found in the lab information.
Page responsible: Mikael Asplund and Adrian Pop
Last updated: 2022-08-10