- The main computer distributes the queue consisting of many batch simulation to the members of the cluster. The cluster contains arbitrarily connected to the Internet Windows, Linux and Solaris computers.
- CORBA is used for network communication.
- Designed for Modelica simulations, but can be used for arbitrary executable files.
- See Distributed Simulation Environment by Vadim Engelson and Peter Fritzson, Proceedings of SIMS 2002 conference, 26-27 September 2002, Oulu, Finland. .
- Supported by RealSim (EC)
- Download: Complete implementation with source code and detailed documentation is available for download for free, for non-commercial use. To get a download URL please write an email to Vadim Engelson,
firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your application.
Page responsible: Webmaster
Last updated: 2012-05-07