TDDE05 AI Robotics
- Lab 0 Introduction to ROS (lab0_introduction.pdf)
- Lab 1 Low-level control and state machines (lab1_control_sm.pdf video presentation of March Studio)
- Lab 2 Navigation: localisation and path planning (lab2_navigation.pdf)
- Lab 3 Task Execution (lab3_task_execution.pdf, TstML API Documentation, echo_executor.py, echo_executor.cpp) . You should have finished lecture 7 on Deliberative Architecture before starting the lab.
- Lab 4 Knowledge Database <(lab4_knowledge_database.pdf, commands from the PDF in a text format for copy paste) You should have finished lecture 9 on Knowledge Database before starting the lab.
Once you are finished with a lab:
- Commit in git
- Demonstrate the result of all labs to the assistant
The software used for the labs can be installed according to the instructions in install_instructions.pdf, only (K)Ubuntu 18.04 systems are currently supported (other platforms might work)!
Labs for previous years:
Page responsible: Cyrille Berger
Last updated: 2022-02-23