The Database and Web Information Systems Group
We conduct research on storage, management, search and integration of data. The work considers different application areas including life sciences, materials science and sports.
Keywords: Semantic Web, ontologies, standards, linked data, databases, machine learning, bioinformatics, biomedical informatics, materials science, sports analytics.
Currently, our research focuses on:
- ontology engineering (alignment, debugging, evolution, visualization)
- efficient data management for the Web
- querying linked data
- graph databases
- sports analytics
- Research in the group
- Publications by group members
- Group members
- Graduate courses given by the group
- Degree projects in the group
Page responsible: Patrick Lambrix
Last updated: 2020-01-09