- are performed statically, before actual model execution of simulation.
- detect extra variables in underconstrained equation system
- detect extra equations in overconstrained equation system
- gives instructions on repair of the system.
- Paper: Peter Bunus, Peter Fritzson, Methods for Structural Analysis and Debugging of Modelica Models (PDF), Proc. of 2nd Modelica Conference, 2002.
- Other papers are available from the author's home page.
- Supported by VISP (Vinnova) project
- Contact: Peter Bunus, petbu [at] ida.liu.se
Page responsible: Webmaster
Last updated: 2012-05-07