Translating CAD models to Modelica
- SolidWorks to Modelica translator
- Autocad Mechanical Desktop to Modelica translator
Three-dimensional visualization of mechanical simulationsThree-dimensional visualization is used for interactive animation to make possible analysis of simulation results.
- An OpenGL-based environment for dynamic visualization of simulation results, MVIS
- Cult3D-based visualization tool for WWW publishing and presentation s
- Paper: Vadim Engelson, Håkan Larsson, Peter Fritzson, Design, simulation and visualization environment for object oriented mechanical and multi-domain models .- early paper describing the structure of the tools.
- Ph.D. Thesis: Vadim Engelson, Tools for Design, Interactive Simulation, and Visualization of Object-Oriented Models in Scientific Computing, Ph.D. Thesis . See Chapter 5 for detailed description of the tools and their applications..
- Report: Daniel Larsson: A remote Modelica simulation visualized with EAI VRML .
- Report: Johan Parmar: Modeling an Autonomous Helicopter and its Maintenance Environment using Modelica
- Supported by RealSim (EC) and
VISP (Vinnova) projects
- Contact: Vadim Engelson,
Page responsible: Webmaster
Last updated: 2012-05-07