TDDE48 Mobile Networks (4 ECTS)
Course OverviewThe figure above provides an overview of the course. In broad terms, the course is split into two parallel and interconnected tracks (first two columns):
- First column (blue boxes for lectures and exam in red): Eight (nine) lectures (weeks 36-40), including both traditional lecture style and more analytical problem solving lectures. Here, we may also briefly analyze and discuss some of the scenarios from your group meetings.
- Second column (red milestone deadlines and yellow box for the final seminars): Course project with regular milestones and a final seminar.
- Right-most margin (white circles): Approximate schedule for PBL group meetings related to this course.
- Exam (TEN 1): Your individually written exam.
- Project (UPG 1): Your written project reports, your feedback to other groups, the seminar, and your potential summary video.
Page responsible: Niklas Carlsson
Last updated: 2022-08-27