We are happy to supervise and/or examine thesis projects in the areas of natural language processing, text mining, and machine learning. On this page you will find some current proposals that will hopefully give you an idea of what kinds of projects we are interested in.
For more information about these projects, or in case you want to discuss your own ideas for a thesis project, contact Marco Kuhlmann.
Bachelor’s theses (15 credits)
No theses available at the moment.
Master’s theses (30 credits)
New thesis proposals will be announced in September/October 2018.
- 2017-12-20: Intelligent and Adaptive Patent Portfolio Watchdog (taken)
- 2017-12-20: Search String Optimiser for Patents (outdated)
- 2017-12-20: Semantisk klassificering av nyhetsartiklar (taken)
- 2017-10-20: Automatic Thema Classification for E-Books (taken)
- 2017-10-20: Embarrassingly Stupid Parsing with Neural Networks (outdated)
- 2017-10-20: Identifying Different Translations of the Same Book (taken)
- 2017-10-20: Text Mining av statistiska data om migration (outdated)
Page responsible: Marco Kuhlmann
Last updated: 2018-08-12