TDDD37 Database Technology
- Elmasri, R. and Navathe, S.B. Fundamentals of Database Systems, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6h edition, Addison Wesley.
Note: The 6th edition has a different title: Database Systems - Models, Languages, Design, and Application Programming.
- Lab and project: lab 1-2, lab3 - project, lab appendix.
- tutorial sessions.
- En WWW-kurs om databaser på svenska.
You need to register for the course in order to:- get a database account: without this account you can not do the labs and pass the course.
- belong to the mailing list used by the teachers to send important notifications.
You also need to sign up for labs using the on-line lab system (accessible from the menu bar).
Course start:Mon, Nov 4, 3pm, BL32
Scheduled Times:12 lectures and 10 lab sessions.
Lectures preparation:Read the advised chapters and print lecture material.
Examination:- Written exam
- Mandatory labseries including a database mini project
"Muddy Card" Course Evaluation:At one lecture in the middle of the course, you will be asked to write down your comments about lectures and labs of the course. A summary of the evaluation will be made available.
For Swedish students:
Page responsible: Jose M. Peña
Last updated: 2013-10-17