- Steps to get a .org domain that points inside www.ida.liu.se:
- Talk with TUS (or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) if is ok to have such domain to be served by IDA webserver.
- Decide where you should allocate the disk space inside IDA (your lab/own disk space)
- Go to http://www.gandi.net and buy the domain. Of course it could be some other preffered domain name provider.
- Talk with TUS
(or send a mail to email@example.com) to have the IDA webserver handle your domain as a virtual host.
Here you should provide a short description of your website.
- When all this is set up, things should work.
- More to come here
- Last Updated in 2003-11-10
Page responsible: Adrian Pop
Last updated: 2004-11-24