[with more / average / less hair]
IntroI am currently working as a research engineer in the Programming Environments Laboratory (PELAB) at the Department of Computer and Information Science, Linköping University. My primary research interests are in programming languages (design, implementation, debugging, etc.) and integrated development tools. Since 2007, I also work for Research Institutes of Sweden (RISE) as technical coordinator of the OpenModelica project supported by the Open Source Modelica Consortium.
- Adrian Pop:
Integrated Model-Driven Development Environments for
Equation-Based Object-Oriented Languages,
PhD Thesis, June 5, 2008, 13:15, room: Visionen, building: B,
Programming Environments Laboratory (PELAB),
Department of Computer and Information Science (IDA),
Linköping University (LiU),
- A full list of publications can be found on Google Scholar or Research Gate or DiVA.
- Adrian Pop: Integrated Model-Driven Development Environments for Equation-Based Object-Oriented Languages,
[Research] Prototype Implementation
- ModelicaXML - tools to serialize Modelica to XML
- Modelica Standard Library (MSL) 3.2.1 as a graph generated by OpenModelica.
- Corba clients for OpenModelica OMC - [Windows (omniORBpy+python,Java), Cygwin (mico+g++)]
- PrePackaged MetaModelica Environment + MDT Eclipse = Easy development.
- Modelica Development Tooling (MDT) - and Eclipse plugin for Modelica.
- Structural Operational Semantics Development Tooling - an Eclipse editor for RML.
OutroThe old page can still be found here.
Page responsible: Adrian Pop
Last updated: 2021-04-08