TDDI08 Embedded Systems Design (4 ECTS)
The course schedule consists of a series of lectures (Fö), lessons (Le) in preparation of the laboratory series, and lab sessions (La). The course gives a total of 4 points. The course language is English.
The recommended literature is as follows:
- Peter Marwedel: "Embedded System Design", Springer, 2nd edition, 2011, 3d edition, 2018, or 4th edition, 2021. The 4th edition is open access and available online via Springer.com.
- Edward Lee, Sanjit Seshia: "Introduction to Embedded Systems - A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach", LeeSeshia.org, 1st edition 2011, 2nd edition 2017 (available online: LeeSeshia.org).
- For more reading suggestions in terms of the course books, please see reading suggestions.
- The first lesson of this course will take place on Monday, January 23, at 17:15 ( Location ).
- Webreg is now open. Please sign up for the labs. Click here. The deadline for lab registration is January 29, 2023.
Page responsible: Soheil Samii
Last updated: 2023-02-24