Final Theses - IDA
- Many practical issues with regard to final thesis work at IDA, such as announcement of presentation, registration of credits and reserving a room and a projector for the presentation, are handled by the thesis administrators at IDA (see list below).
- All other questions with regard to thesis work - and before a thesis administrator has been appointed - are handled by IDA's final-thesis coordinator, question, for example, about what the current routines are, interpretation of regulations, and help with information and contacts. The thesis coordinator can be reached by e-mail exjobbida.liu.se.
The following persons administrate thesis works at IDA. The division or lab membership of your examiner determines who will be your thesis admininstrator. See also the descriptions of divisions and labs at IDA.
Thesis work at:
- ADIT (Avdelningen för databas- och informationsteknik/Division for Database and Information Techniques): Annelie Almquist
- AIICS (Artificial Intelligence and Integrated Computer Systems): Anna Grabska Eklund
- HCS (Human-Centered Systems): Veronica Gunnarsson
- SaS (Software and Systems/Programvara och System): Elena Larsson
- STIMA (Statistics/Statistik): Erika Larsson
Page responsible: Ola Leifler
Last updated: 2022-01-20