Final Theses - IDA
- Many practical issues with regard to final thesis work at IDA, such as announcement of presentation, registration of credits and reserving a room and a projector for the presentation, are handled by the thesis administrators at IDA (see list below).
- All other questions with regard to thesis work - and before a thesis administrator has been appointed - are handled by IDA's final-thesis coordinator Ola Leifler, question, for example, about what the current routines are, interpretation of regulations, and help with information and contacts. The thesis coordinator can be reached by e-mail xjobbida.liu.se.
The following persons administrate thesis works at IDA. The division or lab membership of your examiner determines who will be your thesis admininstrator. See also the descriptions of divisions and labs at IDA.
Thesis work at:
- ADIT (Avdelningen för databas- och informationsteknik/Division for Database and Information Techniques): Madeleine Häger Dahlqvist
- AIICS (Artificial Intelligence and Integrated Computer Systems): Anna Grabska Eklund
- HCS (Human-Centered Systems): Jenny Lönn,
- SaS (Software and Systems/Programvara och System), Carita Lilja,
- STIMA (Statistics/Statistik): Madeleine Häger Dahlqvist
Thesis coordinators per divisionApart from the central thesis coordinator at IDA, each division has a person responsible for assigning examiner/supervisor for thesis proposals submitted to WExUpp. They are
- HCS - Erik Berglund
- SaS - Ola Leifler
- STIMA - Jose Peña
- ADIT - Patrick Lambrix
- AIICS - Jonas Kvarnström
Page responsible: Ola Leifler
Last updated: 2018-08-15