TDDE05 AI Robotics
- Introduction to AI Robotics (01_introduction_ai_robotics.pdf)
- Introduction to ROS (02_ros_morse.pdf)
- Foundation of Robotics: Control and State Machines (03_control_sm.pdf)
- Chapter 2 and 3 from Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots by Roland Siegwart, et al
- Model-Predictive Control with Stochastic Collision Avoidance using Bayesian Policy Optimization. Olov Andersson, Mariusz Wzorek, Piotr Rudol and Patrick Doherty, in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2016.
- Control System Framework for Autonomous Robots Based on Extended State Machines. Torsten Merz, Piotr Rudol and Mariusz Wzorek, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous Systems (ICAS).
- Foundation of Robotics: Navigation (04_navigation.pdf)
- Reactive Architecture (05_architecture.pdf)
- Chapter 6 from Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots by Roland Siegwart, et al
- Chapter 4 and 5 from Introduction to AI Robotics by Robin R. Murphy
- A Frontier-Based Approach for Autonomous Exploration, B. Yamauchi, Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, 1997. ieeexplore.
- Deliberative Architecture (06_deliberative_architecture.pdf)
- TDDD48: course on automated planning
- Robot Programming by Demonstration, Aude Billard, Sylvain Calinon, RÃ¼diger Dillmann and Stefan Schaal, Springer Handbook of Robotics. Ed. Bruno Siciliano and Oussama Khatib. Berlin: Springer, 2008 (GVRL)
- Human-aware robot navigation: A survey, Thibault Kruse, Amit Kumar Pandey, Rachid Alami and Alexandra Kirsch, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Volume 61, Issue 12, December 2013 (science direct)
- Social Robots that Interact with People, Cynthia Breazeal, Atsuo Takanishi and Tetsunori Kobayashi, Springer Handbook of Robotics. Ed. Bruno Siciliano and Oussama Khatib. Berlin: Springer, 2008 (GVRL)
Page responsible: Cyrille Berger
Last updated: 2017-03-03