TDDD90 Interactive Products
AimThe student shall develop advanced knowledge in methods and theory for interaction design. After the course, the student shall be able to:
- Use methods and techniques for concept design and detailed design to define problems and alternative solutions for digital interactive products and services.
- Give an account of system objectives, and analyse design qualities and user experience for digital interactive products and services.
- Define purpose, content, and form for digital interactive products and services.
- Argue for one's interaction design ideas using multimedia, visualisations, or oral and written presentation.
- Summarise and analyse the meaning of concepts from interaction design and use them to analyse design work.
ProcedureThe course consists of three main assignments. The two first are conducted in groups and the last one is individual. See the document Assignments description, where also literature and examination is described in detail.
Project groupsThe groups can be found here.
LecturesThe following lectures are given during the course:
- Lecture 1 (Johan Blomkvist) - 31/8 in A32 at 13:15-15: Intro and assignments
- Lecture 2 (Stefan Holmlid) - 6/9 in E236 at 10:15-12: Sketching details
- Lecture 3 (Johan Blomkvist) - 7/9 in P42 at 13:15-15: Creativiy and inspiration
- Lecture 4 (Stefan Holmlid) - 12/9 in A25 at 8:15-10: Use qualities
- Lecture 5 (Stefan Holmlid) - 26/9 in BL32 at 8:15-10: Sketching concepts
- Lecture 6 (Magnus Bång) - 29/9 in G32 at 10:15-12: Ubiquitous computing (Together with TDDD53/729A88)
- Lecture 7 (Johan Blomkvist) - 14/10 in A37 at 13:15-15: Usability testing
- 31/8 at 15:15-17 in A32 (Johan Blomkvist)
- 13/9 at 10:15-12 in A25 (Johan Blomkvist & Ove Jansson)
- 19/9 at 8:15-10 in P42 (Johan Blomkvist & Ove Jansson)
- 4/10 at 8:15-10 in A25 (Johan Blomkvist & Ove Jansson)
SeminarsInstructions about the seminars can be found here, and the seminar groups here.
- 16/11 at 13:15-17 Group 1-4 in R22, Group 5-8 in R23 - Seminar 1: Paper protoype
- 7/12 at 13:15-17 Group 1-4 in R34, Group 5-8 in R36 - Seminar 2: Pilot test
- Assignment 1: 14/9 at 13:15-17 in A25 & A31 (Johan Blomkvist & Ove Jansson)
- Assignment 2: 5/10 at 13:15-15 in A34 & A32 (Johan Blomkvist & Ove Jansson)
Page responsible: Johan Blomkvist
Last updated: 2017-10-12