- 2017-01-13, 08:00 - 13:00
- You can bring and use:
- your own copies of compendium (this pdf ) without any notes on them. However, you can color text, underline it, mark particular parts, etc. (but without writing a word).
- an English<->Swedish dictionary.
- You cannot bring nor use any other material, in particular copies of slides nor the ebook containing seminar exersises with solutions are not allowed.
- Exercises are formulated in English, but answers can be given in English or Swedish.
The exam consists of 4 exercises. Each exercise gives from 0 to 10 points (from 0 to 40 points together).
The following table provides the correspondence between points and grades.
|number of points (N)||Swedish grade||ECTS grade|
|34 ≤ N ≤ 40||5||A|
|26 < N < 34||4||B|
|20 ≤ N ≤ 26||3||C|
|0 ≤ N < 20||U (not passed)||F (not passed)|
Page responsible: Andrzej Szalas
Last updated: 2016-08-26