- Liselotte Lundberg, secretary
Peter Fritzson, Ph.D., Professor.
Softare Engineering, Modeling/Simulation Environments and Languages including Modelica, Compilers and Parallel Computing
Mariam Kamkar, Ph.D., Professor.
Software testing and software security.
Christoph Kessler, Ph.D., Professor.
Compiler Technology and Parallel Computing
Kristian Sandahl, Ph.D., Professor.
David Broman, PhD, Assistant Professor. On leave 2012-2013.
Design and analysis of programming and modeling languages
Adrian Pop, Ph.D., Adj, Assistant Professor
Design and implementation of modeling languages.
- Lena (Olena) Buffoni (Rogovchenko), Ph.D., postdoc
Dag Fritzson, Ph.D., Adj. Professor, also at SKF AB.
Mechanical System Modeling and Simulation; Parallel Computing.
Usman Dastgeer, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
Optimized composition for heterogeneous multicore / manycore systems
- Mahder Gebremedhin, M.Sc.
Erik Hansson, M.Sc.
Compiling for parallel architectures
Mudassar Majeed, M.Sc.
Programming abstractions for GPU clusters
- Nicolas Melot, M.Sc.
On-chip pipelining for multicore / many-core systems
- Martin Sjölund, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
- Kristian Stavåker, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
Modeling languages and compiler back-end technology
External graduate students
- Leif Jonsson, industrial PhD student
- Wladimir Schamai, industrial PhD student, also at EADS, Germany.
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2013-06-12