Peter Fritzson, Ph.D., Professor.
Softare Engineering, Modeling/Simulation Environments and Languages including Modelica, Compilers and Parallel Computing
Mariam Kamkar, Ph.D., Professor.
Software testing and software security.
Christoph Kessler, Ph.D., Professor.
Compiler Technology and Parallel Computing
Kristian Sandahl, Ph.D., Professor.
- Aseel Berglund, Ph.D., lecturer
- Lena (Olena) Buffoni (Rogovchenko), Ph.D., postdoc
- Ola Leifler, Ph.D., lecturer
Adrian Pop, Ph.D., Adj, Assistant Professor
Design and implementation of modeling languages.
Dag Fritzson, Ph.D., Adj. Professor, also at SKF AB.
Mechanical System Modeling and Simulation; Parallel Computing.
- Mahder Gebremedhin, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
Erik Hansson, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
Compiling for parallel architectures
- Lu Li, M.S.
Energy modeling and optimization for heterogeneous multicore systems
- Nicolas Melot, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
On-chip pipelining for multicore / many-core systems
- Martin Sjölund, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic.
- Kristian Stavåker, M.Sc., Tekn. Lic., Ph.D.
Modeling languages and compiler back-end technology
External graduate students
- Leif Jonsson, industrial PhD student
- Roland Samlaus, industrial PhD student
- Per Östlund, M.Sc., project assistant
- Oskar Sjöström, M.Sc., project assistant
- Bernhard Thiele, visiting reserarcher
Page responsible: Kristian Sandahl
Last updated: 2016-03-16