Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari is curretly working in the Programming Environment Laboratory (PELAB), at Linköping University. He is involved in two EU projects, Lila and OpenPROD and took initiative to the SSF EDOp proviking project involving large industrial optimization problems. He received his M.Sc. in engineering 2000 from Linköping university and PhD 2008 in electrotechnical modeling from Royal Institue of Technology.
ResearchMohsen Torabzadeh-Tari's current research interests is in software engineering, debugging and diagnostic tools and environments andas well as interoperability of platforms. .
TeachingTDDD04 Software Testing in 2010
TDDB84 Design Patterns.
Principles of Object-Oriented Modeling and Simualtion of Dynamic Systems
Master Thesis Projects
DrControl, Interactive course material for learning control theory with Modelica exercises, 2010. DrControl
- Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Martin Sjölund, Adrian Pop, and Peter Fritzson DrControl: An Interactive Course Material for Teaching Control Engineering. Modelica'2011, Modelica Conference , March 2010 in Dresden, Germany.
- Syed Adeel Asghar, Sonia Tariq, Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Peter Fritzson, Adrian Pop, Martin Sjölund, Parham Vasaiely, and Wladimir Schamai An Open Source Modelica Graphic Editor Integrated with Electronic Notebooks and Interactive Simulation. Modelica'2011, Modelica Conference, March 2010 in Dresden, Germany.
- Hubert Thieriot, Maroun Nemer, Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Peter Fritzson, Rajiv Singh, and John John Kocherry Towards Design Optimization with OpenModelica Emphasizing Parameter Optimization with Genetic Algorithms. Modelica'2011, Modelica Conference, March 2010 in Dresden, Germany.
- Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Zoheb Hossain, Peter Fritzson, Thomas Richter OMWeb Virtual Web-based Remote Laboratory for Modelica in Engineering Courses. Modelica'2011, Modelica Conference , March 2010 in Dresden, Germany.
- Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Peter Fritzson, Adrian Pop, and Martin Sjölund Generalization of an Active Electronic Notebook for Teaching Multiple Programming Languages. , In Proceedings of EDUCON2010, IEEE, April 2010 in Madrid, Spain
- Mohsen Torabzadeh-Tari, Peter Fritzson, Martin Sjölund, Adrian Pop OpenModelica-Python Interoperability Applied to Monte Carlo Simulation. SIMS7, Scandinavian Simulation Society ,October 2009 in Fredericia, Denmark.