welcome to my homepage. I am currently a post-doctoral scholar at Department of Computer and Information Science in Linköping University
Before coming to Sweden, I was a research associate at School of Computing in National University of Singapore (NUS). I have obtained my Ph.D. in Computer
Science from NUS in January, 2013. Before coming to Singapore, I was
working as an R&D engineer in Synopsys for 1.5 years.
I primarily work in the Embedded Systems Lab led by Prof. Zebo Peng
. In NUS, I worked with Prof. Abhik Roychoudhury.My research interests broadly
cover the area of Embedded Systems, compilers and program analysis. In my doctoral dissertation, I
worked on execution-time predictability on
multi-core platforms. Currently, I am trying to explore different ideas
for efficient and secure execution of embedded software, with an emphasis on complex heterogeneous platforms.
I am currently looking for an academic or an industrial research position. Following are my application materials:
- [May, 2015] Talk on Analysis, Testing and Perils of Non-functional Software Properties at ENTRA project workshop
- [Feb, 2015] Talk on Energy-aware Software Testing at CREST center, UCL
- [Sept-Oct, 2014] Teaching a PhD course "Introduction to Performance Validation of Embedded Software".
- [June, 2014] GUPT is accepted to appear in EMSOFT 2014.
It systematically combines software testing and runtime verification to
detect performance bottlenecks in GPGPU programs.
- [June, 2014] Our work on software testing to detect energy inefficiencies in mobile applications is accepted to appear in FSE 2014.
- [June, 2014]
Our journal article "Time-Predictable Embedded Software on Multi-Core
Platforms: Analysis and Optimization" is accepted to appear in Foundations and Trends in EDA.
- [May, 2014] I served in the Expert Review Committee of EMSOFT 2014.
ContactRoom 3D:437, Embedded Systems Lab Building B, Department of Computer and Information Science (IDA),
Phone: (+46) 76 9017339