The conference will take place at Konsert & Kongress in the centre of Linköping.
Surrounding Area with Relevant Landmarks
The following hotels can be booked via the registration page.
- Best Western Hotel Linköping (single: 1120 sek; double shared: 670 sek per person)
- Hotell du Nord (single: 990 sek; double shared: 595 sek per person)
- Scandic Frimurarehotellet (single: 1165 sek; double shared: 645 sek per person)
- Stångå Hotell (single: 1100 sek; double shared: 605 sek per person)
Other hotels near the conference site are:
- Elite Stora Hotellet
- First Hotel Linköping
- Hotell Östergyllen (*)
- Linköpings Cityhotell och vandrarhem (*)
- Park Hotel (*)
- Quality Hotel Ekoxen
- Scandic Linköping City
Information about these can also be found via http://visitlinkoping.se/en/stay (under 'Hotels' and 'Youth hostel').
The hotels marked with (*) provide cheaper alternatives. You may also find 'web deals' with the other hotels.
- Linköping airport in Linköping is at 10 minutes taxi drive from the city centre.
- Stockholm Skavsta airport is located approximately 100 km from Linköping. It serves Ryanair and Wizz Air flights.
There are airport bus shuttles to Linköping (e.g. Flygbussarna).
- Stockholm Arlanda airport is located approximately 230 km from Linköping. It serves flights from many companies.
Travel by car, train or bus to Linköping.
- Bus companies:
If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU, you will in most cases need a visa. Read more here.
We will only write invitation letters to people who have registered. The letter will state that registration has been paid and in the case of authors, that they have a paper/poster/demo/workshop/tutorial accepted at an EKAW event.
Find more information about Linköping here.
Electricity in Sweden
220V, Europlug types C and F.