[14 May 2020] The prize for the best
master thesis in 2019 was awarded Carl Folkesson examined at RTSLAB.
[14 May 2020] Two Bachelor students supervised for their final year project at RTSLAB won the best Bachelor thesis award for 2019.
[18 December 2019] A paper written at RTSLAB was awarded the best paper award at the UCC2019 conference
[14 May 2018] A bachelor student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Alexander Ernfridsson. more ...
[16 May 2017] A bachelor student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Tim Hultman. more ...
[12 May 2016] A master student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Alexander Alesand. more ...
[12 May 2016] A bachelor student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Mathias Almquist and Viktor Almquist. more ...
[25 May 2015] A master student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Klervie Toczé. more ...
[26 May 2014] A bachelor student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Simon Andersson. more ...
[31 May 2012] A masters student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Ulf Magnusson. more ...
[27 February 2008] A masters student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Johan Sigholm. more ...
[03 March 2004] A masters student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from IDA - Tobias Chyssler. more ...
[01 Jul 2003] For second year in a row a masters student at RTSLAB was awarded the best thesis
award from SNART - Mehdi Amirijoo. more ...
Research exchanges and visits outside EU projects
Apart from European projects RTSLAB has research cooperations with a number of other research groups, leading to visiting occasions on both sides.
- The RICS research centre (www.rics.se) on Resilient Information and Control Systems
- Celso Hirata, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil
On modelling and analysis for safety and security
- Ludovic Henrio, CNRS, France
On properties of actor languages
- Elina Rönnberg (Optimisation group, Maths dept.) and her PhD student Emil Karlsson
On the topic of optimisation methods for scheduling in avionic systems
- Prof. Alexey Vinel, Halmstad University
- Prof. Marinho P. Barcellos and Dr. Edison P. de Freitas, Federal
University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Prof. Emilia Villani, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Dr. Henrik Sternberg, Lund University
- Yulia Cherdantseva and Peter Burnap, University of Cardiff
On risk assessment for SCADA systems
- Daniele Puccinelli - SUPSI, Switzerland
- Professor Urku Zurutuza - University of Mondragon, Spain
On protocol security for handheld devices
- Professors Joan Borrell and Sergi Robles - Universitat Autònoma de
On mobile code and embedded security
- Prof. Juergen Dingel, Queen's University Canada
On predictability of multicore systems
- Dr. Ulrik Nyman, Aalborg University
On real-time scheduling
- Dr. Jin Hyun Kim, University of Pennsylvania
On real-time scheduling of multicore systems
Earlier cooperation partners
- Professor Ralph Morelli - Trinity College, Hartford
On free software deployment in the hand held devices protocol stacks
Academic partner of Esterel Technologies, the provider of model-based solutions for
DO-178B and IEC 61508 safety-critical systems.
- Associate Professor Marius Minea - "Politehnica" University of Timisoara, Romania
Cooperating on compositional reasoning of component-based systems
- Professor Sang Son - University of Virginia
Cooperating with the RTSLAB project on QoS Management of Real-time Data Services, that is driven forward through trips between the two groups
- Professor Teresa Dalberg and Dr. Kayvan Najarian - University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC)
Cooperation with RTSLAB through an NSF-supported grant, that allows several visits per year
- Dr. Claudio Balducelli at ENEA, Rome, Italy
Cooperation on securing critical infrastructures