This CRIS workshop is being held as a combined research-oriented workshop and information exchange for experts and authorities involved in Critical Infrastructures, but with a focus on Information infrastructures.
The Workshop follows a successful session on Information Infrastructures at the second annual CRIS conference in Grenoble (October 2004) and the Information Infrastructures Survivability Workshop in Lisbon (December 2004). Further, it aims at identifying and discussing the challenges for EU R&D on cyber blackouts, building also on the findings and outcomes of the Workshop titled "The future of ICT for Power systems: emerging security challenges" recently organised by the European Commission (February 2005).
Invited speakers include:
- Daniel Kirschen, University of Manchester, UK
- David Lindahl and Michael Wedlin, The Swedish Defence Research Agency, Sweden
- Robbert van Renesse, Cornell University, USA
- Per Runeson, Lund University, Sweden
- Åsa Schwarz, Nexus, Sweden
- Roberto Setola, Italian Government Working Group on Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (PIC), Italy
- Riccardo Sibilia, Science and Technology Center, Armasuisse, Switzerland