I acted as a full professor at university of Luxembourg 2006-2008, returning
to resume my position at Linköping from September 2008.
From January 2000 I have been the Director of Real-time Systems Laboratory
(RTSLAB) at Linköping university.
I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from Linköping University
My research interests relate to dependability in
resource-constrained distributed systems with recent work in:
- Adaptive anomaly detection in critical infrastructures
- Adaptive resource allocation in adhoc and delay-tolerant networks
- Energy efficiency in mobile applications and protocols
- Formal analysis of safety, security, and fault tolerance
- Models and methods for resource adequacy in critical avionics systems
My earlier work in the field of education include:
- curriculum design
- problem-based learning (PBL)
- authentic examination
- gender and computer science
Details of my recent activities and publications can be found on
the RTSLAB web pages.