TDDD66 Mobile Networks
Course OverviewThe figure above provides an overview of the course. In broad terms, the course is split into four parallel and interconnected tracks:
- First column (blue boxes for lectures and exam in red): Eight (nine) lectures (weeks 35-38), including both traditional lecture style and more analytical problem solving lectures. Here, we may also briefly analyze and discuss some of the scenarios from your group meetings.
- Second column (red milestone deadlines and yellow box for the final seminars): Course project with regular milestones and a final seminar.
- Third column (green box for labs and deadline in red): Four lab sessions that can be used to discuss and demonstrate your assignments with/for the TA.
- Right-most margin (white circles): One scenario peer week, to be used in your work in PBL groups.
- Exam: Your individually written exam.
- Project: Your written project reports, your feedback to other groups, the seminar, and your potential summary video.
- You must also pass two assignments.
Page responsible: Niklas Carlsson
Last updated: 2017-08-27