TDDD66 Mobile Networks
Required (mandatory) assignments
The laboration series consists of a series of programming assignments to be presented gradually to a laboration assistant. To pass the lab series you need to have passing grade on all requiered (mandatory) assignments. General guidelines can be found here.
The assignments should be handed in before their respective deadlines, as outlined below.
For most people there will NOT be enough time during the lab times to solve all the assignments.
As some of the later assignments can be demanding, and require programming,
you are responsible to work hard outside of the allocated lab times to keep up with the labs.
IMPORTANT (las updated: 28/8/2017):
Assignment series overview
- Similar to in your future work life, many of these labs have more than one solution, require that you identify the most important information (as given in the assignment, online, in textbooks, or in other resources that you may find credible and helpful), and require that you carefully explain your solutions and findings both verbally and in a written report. Please take this as a learning opportunity to communicate your solutions and findings.
- The lab slots are primarily to demonstrate the labs and ask questions to the TAs. Outside that, you are expected to allocate the time necessary for you and your lab partner to complete the assignments.
- For all emails regarding the assignments, you should use your LiU email and cc your lab partner.
Registering in Webreg
- Register here
- Deadline: Sept. 1 (or as soon as possible!!)
Assignemnt 1: "Traffic patterns" (approx. 1 time slot)
- Instructions (available)
- Deadline: Sept. 5 (for purpose of priority)
Assignemnt 2: "Basic Simulations of a HTTP-based Adaptive Streaming (HAS) Player" (approx. 2 time slot)
- Instructions (availible)
- Hard dealine: Oct. 5 (Last lab slot)
Old assignmentsPrevious year's assignments can be found here: 2013, 2014, 2016
Page responsible: Niklas Carlsson
Last updated: 2017-08-28