TDDD10 AI Programming
The Simulator Environment
On Windows, you will need to download bash:
- Recommended: MSYS, you can download an installer, and you just need to select bash
- If you already have Cygwin, you can use the bash provided by Cygwin
For all systems, you will need to install Java, the recommended version is Java 7, but it should work with Java 8 as well. It does not work with non-official Java version. You can download java from its official website: download link to Java 7.
You should now be able to run the simulator with:
./start.sh -m somemap/map -c somemap/config --noxterm
On Linux (and on Mac OSX if you have a running X11), the option --noxterm is not necesserary.
- RoboRescue simulator: roborescue-v1-1.tar.gz
- Boot scripts: boot.tar.bz2
- TDDD10 Maps: tddd10-maps.zip
- MSYS: MSYS Installer
- Java 7: download link to Java 7
Page responsible: Cyrille Berger
Last updated: 2016-09-22