TDDC47 Real-Time and Concurrent Programming
At RTSLAB (Real-Time Systems Laboratory) we conduct research in the areas of dependability and resource allocation in distributed systems.
Among the topics addressed under the term dependability are:
- Formal analysis of safety and fault-tolerance
- Availabilty and survivability in critical infrastructures
Within resource allocation and distributed systems topics range over:
- Quality of service (QoS) guarantees for real-time databases
- Resource constrained embedded databases
- Optimal resource allocation in wireless mobile networks
RTSLAB combines the above expertise areas in projects treating configurable components in real-time, fault-tolerant, and safety-critical systems.
At RTSLAB we offer a wide range of master thesis (examensarbete) proposals. For list of available research proposals see the master thesis proposal pages of RTSLAB.
Other labs that carry out research in real-time systems: