TDDA69 Data and Program Structures
If there are any issues with /home/TDDA69, change to /courses/TDDA69. We are updating the instructions.
- Lab 1 Introduction to functional programming (lab1_Introduction_to_Functional_Programming.pdf, account.py, constraints.py and temperature.py)
Errata Footnote 2, p2 should be foldl. Task 1.2.c (orange) is optional. It should be \frac87 not \frac78.
- Lab 2 Interpreter / tree evaluator (lab2_eval.pdf)
- Lab 3 Bytecode executor (lab3_vm.pdf)
- Lab 4 Macro (lab4_macro.pdf). Discuss this conceptually with your lab assistant.
- Lab 5 Garbage collector (lab5_gc.pdf)
- Lab 6 SQpy (lab6_sqpy.pdf)
There are no strict intermediary deadlines. We recommend that you are done with lab3 at the end of Vt1.
But you should have validated all your labs before the first week of June.
Create a common GitLab repo for your lab group's course work (unless you already have one). Use a good name, containing your LiU-ID:s (eg tdda69-svesv000-lotsv000). Add users andma54 and andma397 to the project, with proper rights. The very much ad hoc part: Send Anders an email with the commit number, and a subject starting with the course code, like "TDDA69: Grupp X labb Y".
For students of previous years
For students of previous years who have not yet completed the labs, whether you should do the new or old labs will be decided on case-by-case basis (depending on how much of the old labs you have already completed). Please contact Anders for further information.
Previous yearsYou can access the labs from the previous years:
Page responsible: Cyrille Berger
Last updated: 2019-04-11