Below you can find an overview of the lectures that will be given during the course together with links to lectures slide, code written during the lectures and pointers to the recommended reading material for each lecture.
Lecture slides will be made available around the time of each lecture.
Lecture 1-2: Introduction to HTML and CSS
Lecture slides will be updated during the course.
- Slides: Lecture 1 PDF (2017), Lecture 2 PDF (2017)
- Code: Trinket 1: Basic HTML, Trinket 2: Basic CSS, Trinket 3: More CSS
- Reading material (tips): MDN web docs - HTML, w3schools HTML, MDN web docs - CSS, w3schools CSS, SitePoint: CSS Layout, MDN web docs - CSS Layout, Learn CSS Layout
- Slides: Lecture 3 PDF (2017)
Lecture 4: Introduction to jQuery + describing interaction
- Slides: Lecture 4 PDF (2016)
- Code: jQuery template trinket, jQuery events and CSS modification, jQuery events and animation.
Lecture 5: jQuery UI, using other jQuery plugins
Updated by: Jody Foo
Last updated: 2017-11-01