(The slides directory contains them also in the form one slide per page)
- Definite programs
- Prolog, with notes on built-in predicates (1, 2), and on Prolog debugger
Correctness of definite programs & locating errors
Termination of logic programs
A paper on constructing a correct program (W. Drabent. Logic + control: An example of program construction)
Paper W. Drabent, M. Milkowska Proving correctness and completeness... Theory and Practice of Logic Programming 5(6):669-711, 2005.
- Negation, introduction
- Negation in logic programming
- Negation, stable model semantics
- Constraint logic programming
- Programs used at the lectures.
- Home assignment problems
- Contents of the lectures (or what was there last time)
- The course's web page at the graduate studies portal.
- My contact information.
Page responsible: Wlodek Drabent
Last updated: 2011-11-15