Previous teaching responsibilities
"Real-time Process Control"TTIT62.
An integrated theme in the 3rd year of the PBL-based Information Technology program that was given together with colleagues at the control engineering group (1997-2008).
Responsible for the 3rd term
in the Information Technology engineering
program acting as the coordinator of different courses (terminsansvarig).
Director of undergraduate studies in division of Software and Systems
Project financed by the Council for Renewal in higher education
on Authentic examination for programming courses. The project developed
an Automatic Examination environment, and evaluated it (preliminary report
Collaboration with Torbjörn Jonsson, 2001-2002.
Educational program development
- Developed the spring term in the third year of the PBL-based
Information Technology engineering program together with
Dr. Inger Klein
from the automatic control division in the electrical engineering
department (1996-2001). The aim was to teach operating systems, automatic
control, real-time systems, linear algebra, transform theory and
ethics in an integrated manner.
- Responsible for designing the computer engineering
in the 3rd and 4th year of the Industrial Engineering and management
program. Profile contact person ("D-inrikningsansvarig")
Computer studies and gender
NOT project: Joint study of educational preferences of students on
5 educational programs (lasting 4 years or more) at our department. The
project goal was to identify differences in expectations or preferences
among female and male students, across different topics of study,
and in different teaching/examination settings (spring 98).
The result of this study was a report
24 pages in Swedish) that was completed in May 1999
on two selected programs in English).
includes the original questionnaire.
the second international conference on Problem-Based Learning, Linköping,
Courses given earlier
- "Embedded System Simulation and Verification, Undergraduate project course"
- Design of Embedded Real-time Systems, graduate course in collaboration
with Zebo Peng and Petru Eles, 99/00.
- Discrete Modelling, Transition Systems module in the ECSEL graduate course, 97/98.
- Formal specification of reactive systems: theory and practice,
graduate course covering the language of state charts, alternative
semantics (axiomatic, operational, algebraic), collaboration with Jacek Malec, 95/96.
- Real-time and concurrent programming TDDI80, 96/97.
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems - Part I, TDDI56, 95/96.
- Introduction to Computer Science and Computer Equipment TDDB07, 94/95 - 97/98.