LinkLab, founded in 2004, is a joint partnership between Linköping University and Saab Aero Systems. LinkLab's vision is to evolve into one of the most respected centers of excellence for research and technology development in the area of future aviation systems.
- Both organizations have extensive national and international contacts which together can create new possibilities for research and technology development and the acquisition of new contacts.
- Both organizations have a track record of high quality research and technological development in the area of future aviation systems which combined can create synergy effects and boost competitive potential.
- LinkLab will contribute to continued and improved success in acquiring external financing for research both nationally and internationally.
- LinkLab will contribute to sustained long-term industrial growth in the area of future aviation systems.
- LinkLab will contribute to the public dissemination of exciting breakthroughs and technologies in this strategic and important area.