VR Project: Multilingual extraction and term structuring
- Martin Fagerlund, Magnus Merkel, Lars Eldén, and Lars Ahrenberg (2010) Computing Word Senses by Semantic Mirroring and Spectral Graph Partitioning. Proceedings of the Workshop on Graph-based Methods for Natural Language Processing (TextGraphs-5), Uppsala, July 16, 2010.
- Jody Foo & Magnus Merkel. 2010. Using machine learning to perform automatic term recognition. LREC2010 Aquisition Workshop. Valetta, Malta 2010.
- Lars Ahrenberg (2010) Alignment-based profiling of Europarl data in an English-Swedish parallel corpus. Proceedings of the Sixth Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC'2010), Malta, 19-21 May, 2010.
- Jody Foo & Magnus Merkel. 2010. Computer aided term bank creation and standardization: Building standardized term banks through automated term extraction and advanced editing tools. In Thelen, Steurs (eds.), Terminology in Everyday Life, (pp. 163-180). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Maria Holmqvist, Sara Stymne, Jody Foo and Lars Ahrenberg (2009) Improving alignment for SMT by reordering and augmenting the training corpus. Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (WMT09). Pages 120-124. March 30-31, 2009. Athens, Greece.
- Lars Ahrenberg (2009) Term Extraction: A Review. (Unpublished draft)
- Louise Deleger, Magnus Merkel and Pierre Zweigenbaum, Translating medical terminologies through word alignment in parallel text corpora, JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL INFORMATICS, 2009, (42), 4, 692-701.
- Magnus Merkel, Jody Foo, Mikael Andersson, Lars Edholm, Mikaela Gidlund & Sanna Åsberg. 2009. Automatic extraction and manual validation of hierachical English-Swedish terminology. NORDTERM2009, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Page responsible: Magnus Merkel
Last updated: 2015-04-28