Johan Aberg, PhD
I am a researcher at the Interaction and Service Design Reasearch Group (IxS) at the Department of Computer and Information
Science at Linköping
University. My research interests are fairly broad, and include
the following topics.
- Intelligent systems and evironments
- User-adaptive systems, assistive technology, ubiquitous
computing, intelligent agents, telematics, recommender systems, etc.
- Human-computer interaction
- Computer-supported cooperative work, universal access, usability
evaluations, design space analysis, interaction design, etc.
- Electronic commerce
- Live help systems, customer-relationship management, trust and
A list of my
publications is available. You will find links to electronic
versions of most of the papers.
During 2008 I am teaching in the following courses:
- Usable systems, spring (TDDC99 and TDDC71).
- Development of interactive systems, spring (TDDD26).
- User-oriented system development, spring (725G19).
- Usable systems, fall (TDDD35).
- Interaction programming, fall (TDDC73 & TDDD13).
- Interaction design, fall (TDDD22).
- Interaction design: theories and methods, fall (725A59).
My resume is available in text format.
Johan Aberg, e-mail: johab AT ida.liu.se
+46 (13) 28 14 65
Interaction and Service Design Research Group (IxS)
of Computer and Information Science
Linköping University, S-581 83