Teaching, supervision, etc.
CoursesTeaching assistant in the following courses:
- TDDB68 Concurrent programming and Operating Systems (2009-2015)
- TDDC88 Software engineering (2008-2014)
- TDDD05 Component based software (2010)
- TDDD16 Compilers and Interpreters(2008-2009)
- DF00100 Advanced Compiler Construction (2010,2012,2014)
- DF21500 Multicore Computing (2011)
Master thesis studentsSupervisor for:
- Amin Shafiee Sarvestani: Automated recognition of algorithmic patterns in DSP programs (30 ects). Start March 14. 2011. Presentation December 21. 2011. Workshop paper presented on Cetus Users and Compiler Infastructure Workshop October 2011.
- Daniel Åkesson: An LLVM Back-end for REPLICA - Code Generation for a Multi-core VLIW Processor with Chaining (30 ects). Start August 28. 2011. Presentation February 6. 2012.
- Andreas Lööw: A Functional-Level Simulator for the Configurable (Many-Core) PRAM-Like REPLICA Architecture (30hp.) Start January 3. 2012. Presentation June 11. 2012.
- Cheng Zhou: A source-to-source compiler for the PRAM language Fork to the REPLICA many-core architecture. (30hp) Start January 20. 2012. Presentation August 20. 2012.
- Erik Alnervik: Evaluation of the Configurable Architecture REPLICA with Emulated Shared Memory (30hp) Start March 4. 2013. Presentation February 6. 2014
- David Stenberg: Recompiling DSP applicatiosn to x86 using LLVM IR (30 hp). Project at Ericsson. Start 27. jan 2014. Presentation 8 sep 2014.
- Emil Lindberg: Measuring the effect of memory bandwidth contention in applications on multi-core processors (30hp). Project at Ericsson. Start 3. feb 2014.Presentation 29 january 2015.
- Marcus Johansson:... Bachelor thesis project, start mars 2015.
Page responsible: Erik Hansson
Last updated: 2015-05-05