I received my B.Sc. degree from the Computer Engineering Department
Sharif University of Technology
, Iran, in 2010. Since then, I am doing research in Embedded Systems Laboratory (ESLAB)
, under the supervision of Prof. Petru Eles
- Embedded Control Systems
- Real-Time Systems
- VLSI Design, Sharif University of Technology, 2008.
- Digital Systems Design, Sharif University of Technology, 2009.
- Logical Circuits, Sharif University of Technology, 2009.
- Computer Architecture, Sharif University of Technology, 2010.
- Design Patterns, Linköping University, 2012-2013.
- Amir Aminifar, Soheil Samii, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng. "Control-Quality Driven Task Mapping for Distributed Embedded Control Systems", International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA), Japan, 2011.
- Amir Aminifar, Soheil Samii, Petru Eles, Zebo Peng, Anton Cervin. "Designing High-Quality Embedded Control Systems with Guaranteed Stability", Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), Puerto Rico, 2012.