Assistant Professor (forskarassistent)
at Linköping University.
I look for ways
to extend automated verification techniques
to computer systems with state spaces of arbitrary size:
- model checking, abstract interpretation
- parameterized verification: concurrent, distributed systems
- shape analysis, heap manipulating programs
- highly concurrent data structures: fine grained, lock free
- cache coherence protocols, weak memory models
- multithreaded and GPGPU programs
My thesis, about the verification of parameterized systems
was supervised by Prof.Parosh Abdulla from Uppsala University. I obtained my Engineering degree from Tunisia's Polytechnic School.
I am the leader of the CENIIT 12.04 research project.
Several Master's and Bachelor thesis projects are available
Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to discuss these or other projects.
I supervise and teach
- Programming Theory (B3,Master's)
- Distributed Systems (Master's)
- Design patterns
- Computer Architecture (B1,B2)
Current PhD. Students
- Zeinab Ganjei (PhD student)
- Anders Eriksson (industrial PhD student)
- Thanasis Karetsos (Masters' student)
Previous Master's Students
- Rizwan Abbasi (Masters' student)
- Ala Omer Ahmed (Masters' student)
- Majid Khorsandi Aghai (Masters' student)
- Mehmet Ali Arslan (Masters' student)
I am developing a new prototype
to experiment with an original adaptation of counter abstraction
for the verification of parameterized systems.
I develop UNDIP
for the verification of safety properties for Unbounded Distributed
Parametreized systems. UNDIP is a generalization of
PFS which verifies the same type of
properties for Parameterized Finite state Systems.