Assistant Professor (forskarassistent)
at Linköping University.
I look for ways
to extend automated verification techniques
to computer systems with state spaces of arbitrary size:
- model checking, abstract interpretation
- parameterized verification: concurrent, distributed systems
- shape analysis, heap manipulating programs
- highly concurrent data structures: fine grained, lock free
- cache coherence protocols, weak memory models
- GPGPU programs
My thesis, about the verification of parameterized systems
was supervised by Prof.Parosh Abdulla from Uppsala University. I obtained my Engineering degree from Tunisia's Polytechnic School.
I am the leader of the CENIIT 12.04 research project.
Several Master's and Bachelor thesis projects are available
Do not hesitate to contact me ! if you want to discuss these or other projects.
I supervise and teach
- Programming Theory (B3,Master's)
- Distributed Systems (Master's)
- Design patterns
- Computer Architecture (B1,B2)
- Zeinab Ganjei (candidate PhD student)
- Anders Eriksson (PhD student)
- Rizwan Abbasi (Master's student)
- Ala Omer Ahmed (Master's student)
- Majid Khorsandi Aghai (Master's student)
- Mehmet Ali Arslan (Master's student)
I am developing a new prototype
to experiment with an original adaptation of counter abstraction
for the verification of parameterized systems.
I develop UNDIP
for the verification of safety properties for Unbounded Distributed
Parametreized systems. UNDIP is a generalization of
PFS which verifies the same type of
properties for Parameterized Finite state Systems.