Semantic Specifications of Types and Programming Languages
- Can be found here.
To work with RML on your own computer you need to:
- Install cygwin
- Download RML package rml-2.2.2-cygwin.tar.bz2. Would be good to copy it to cygwin\home\your_user\. Please note that the path shouldn't contain spaces!
- Beware that sometimes when using Internet Explorer the file is saved as rml-2.2.2-cygwin.tar.tar instead of tar.bz2. Please rename after downloading.
- Start cygwin bash, unpack rml-2.2.2-cygwin.tar.bz2 like
user@machine> bzip2 -d rml-2.2.2-cygwin.tar.bz2
user@machine> tar -xf rml-2.2.2-cygwin.tar
- Go to rml-2.2.2-cygwin directory:
user@machine> cd rml-2.2.2-cygwin
- Read what "make" command outputs and write it at the prompt (about setting your path).
- End. That's it!
In case you run into problems or you have errors
- Please contact Adrian Pop.
- Last Updated in 2005-03-17 by Adrian Pop
Page responsible: Adrian Pop
Last updated: 2005-03-17