TGTU39 Introduction to Advanced Academic Studies
To pass the course you must
- attend and be active at alla of the three seminars: Library, Summary and Review seminar
- do and hand in two assignments: Summary and Review assignment
The grade is either Pass or Failed. See also Course information, where you can find the deadlines in the course.
You can see your current results in the course by logging in to the webreg system.
Rules for examination of attendance and assignments
- You are expected to do assignments individually, as instructed for the course. Examination is always based on individual performance.
- It is not allowed to hand in assignment solutions copied from other students, or from elsewhere, even if you make changes to the solutions
- Attendance at seminars is obligatory for the full two hours (2 x 45 minutes, but only 45 minutes for the library seminar). It is not allowed to sign one's name on the attendance list when one has not attended the whole seminar, neither is it allowed to sign another person's name on the list.
If there is suspicion of plagiarism or attendance cheating, or any other form of cheating, teachers are obliged to report it to the University Disciplinary Board.
The potential penalties include expulsion, suspension, and revocation of previously earned grade or degree.
Page responsible: Juha Takkinen
Last updated: 2010-10-07