TDDI07 Distributed embedded software and networks
After completing this course, the student should have an understanding of embedded distributed sensor systems. The course puts a large emphasis on wireless applications.
The course consists of 9 lectures (Fö), together with two lessons (Le) and 5 four-hour lab sessions (La).
The course gives, in total, 4 ECTS points.
You will get 2.5 ECTS for the examination, and 1.5 ECTS for the labs.
The course language is English.
- Sensor networks, applications and tools
- Network Topology
- MAC protocols for embedded applications
- Resource management, QoS, energy awareness
- Energy-aware routing and broadcasting
- Time synchronisation and positioning
Page responsible: Massimiliano Raciti
Last updated: 2012-10-18