TDDD89 Scientific Method
The course TDDD89 will help introduce students to writing Masters' theses.
GoalsAccording to the Study Guide, students should, after the course, be able to
- evaluate texts with respect to scientific and engineering standards.
- describe and select relevant scientific and engineering methods in the topic area for each student.
- compare and evaluate scientific and engineering methods in the topic area selected by each student.
- formulate a scientific text using generally accepted standards.
- formulate and criticize a plan for a scientific study.
- critically evaluate scientific works.
- seek information about and evaluate references in their own topic area.
- summarize scientific results in their topic area.
- assess and manage ethical issues and societal aspects of science and engineering in their topic area.
Page responsible: Ola Leifler
Last updated: 2016-10-28